Fashion and clothing are essential human needs regardless of technological advancements. Fashion has evolved significantly over the past few years. Around the globe there are thousands of brands and companies that work day and night to deliver the latest trends to their clients. Every fashion’s soul is made of textile. Let’s look at the Top 10 Textile Manufacturing Companies that have been ruling the fashion industry for decades.
For more detail please visit>>>
1. Arvind Limited: This is an Indian textile producer and the principal company of the Lalbhai Group, founded in 1931 in Ahmedabad. The company has set trends for many decades. It is focused on creating the best fabrics and original designs. The company holds the license for the populous international brands like Arrow Tommy Hilfiger, Cherokee, lee, wrangler and also owns brands such as Flying Machine, Newport.
2. Dorothy Perkins The company is a US-based clothing retailer and manufacturer which is famous for its tights, lingerie and sleepwear collections. They provide a wide range of outfit ideas online and have an array of clothing to choose from. The brand is one of the favourites among women.
3. Bombay Dyeing: The Indian main company of the Whadia Group is a leader in home textile industry. It is reinventing fashions for home use for many decades. It provides the top linens, bedding sheets, curtains and comforters in addition to blankets and other items.
4. Agile In 1853, the French company offers high-quality footwear and textile products. The company is renowned for its Chinos, bias ribs jumpers pants, essential 5-pockets, long warm parkas as well as winter jackets padded and a heathered sweater.
5. Canterbury of New Zealand:This British-based sportswear manufacturer specializes in rugby football was established in 1904. Their slogan reflects their dedication to the game: “committed towards the game”. It is also an official sponsor of the New Zealand and Scotland cricket teams. It has sponsored numerous countries and rugby clubs, including those in England, Georgia, Japan, Poland, and others.
6. Admiral SportswearThe company is based in the UK and manufactures football and cricket sportswear since. The company is mainly focussed on three distinct categories including football-related performance, retro-inspired sports fashion, and casual , sports-inspired fashion.
7. 7.The company is located in the United States that produces golf clothing. In the beginning, they dealt in golf-based goods and then afterward, they started designing other clothes as well. Their ambassadors are golfers. The company has been acquired by Taylormade (Adidas). The company is now focused on both traditional and modern clothing.
8.Bruno BananiIt was founded in Germany in 1933. It is engaged in the manufacturing of underwear and clothing for women and men. They also manufacture fashion accessories like belts, wallets and shoulder bags. One of the most significant innovations brought by the company is the creation of biophys, a sustainable fibre.
9. Cone Mills CorporationThis German-based company is the world’s largest manufacturer of denim. Asheville Cotton, Minneola Manufacturing Company and John Wolf Textiles were all part of the company. American Spinning Company was also part of the group. etc. The latter were acquired by W.L. Ross. They are ruling as one of the biggest producers of denim.
10. Cotton Corporation of India: This is an Indian Government undertaking, managed by the Ministry of Textiles. This corporation is involved in the export and import of cotton and other related products across the world.